Please join us on Friday, April 28th at 3pm in Hodges Reading Room for a celebration of our 125th Anniversary Student Researchers. These six student researcher positions were made available thanks to generous support from the Office of the Chancellor. Our student researchers this year have done so much great work — everything from oral history interviews to pop up exhibits to historical research for campus departments (and more!).
Our 125th Anniversary Student Researchers this year are:
- Agotime Adefunmi-Shongode, a senior studying Communications and Media Studies
- Ashlie Brewer, a sophomore majoring in Music Education
- Brittany Hedrick, a 1st year History graduate student
- Kaitlyn Jessee, a sophomore double major in Dance and Geography
- Sara Maeve Whisnant, a 2nd year Library and Information Studies graduate student
- Lacey Wilson, a 1st year Public History graduate student
At the event, each of the students will talk briefly about their work this year, and then we will have a reception in the lobby to thank them for all of their hard work. We hope you can join us!